PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a foremost commodity exchange in Africa’s largest economy providing excellent trade facilitation for economic diversification. It is a unique partnership of commodity market actors bringing together farmers, commodity brokers and buyers through its trading platform.
In line with its transformative growth aspirations, the organization is recruiting competent and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director, Shared Services
Reference Number: 130-PEO01235
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Executive Management in the development of the corporate strategy and tactical plans by providing strategic insights on own area
- Determine the most effective and cost-beneficial delivery model for providing Corporate Support Services (including outsourcing options) and build the business case to gain Executive Management/Board approval
- Coordinate the development of appropriate shared services (Human Resources, Corporate Comms. & Branding, Legal, Procurement, Admin & Facilities Management and Security) strategies
- Drive the alignment of Shared services policies, procedures and plans to the strategy and monitors their execution to support operational and performance effectiveness
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the achievement of set targets for the support service areas (Human Capital, IT, Admin & Facilities Management, Security)
- Engage with Heads of business divisions and departments to agree priorities and negotiate service standards
- Develop and execute an operational business plan to ensure the successful delivery of the organisation’s strategy in line with timescales and budgets.
- Advise management on issues related to the organisation’s corporate reputation and recommend an appropriate course of action.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure plans are developed and executed in line with organisation strategy.
- Ensure an organisation-wide culture of well-being by collaborating with management, and employees to create and maintain the culture and ethos of wellness.
- Provide advisory support to executive management on financial planning strategies and implement improvement initiatives on cost and/or working capital reduction.
- Review all contracts, MoUs, agreements and all documentation which the organisation has committed itself and evaluate the legal implications.
- Develop and implement policies that ensure the effective use of business resources across the organisation.
- Oversee the standardisation of documented administrative processes, including communications, and documents, for consistency in external communications.
- Monitor the shared services division’s performance against performance goals to ensure achievement of set goals.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of policies and regulations that may affect the organisation and advise management on the implications for the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- MBA or relevant Master’s degree.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience in the financial services space. Five (5) out of the fifteen (15) years must have been spent in a senior management role
- Proven experience developing and successfully implementing a corporate services strategy.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of Procurement, Human Resources, Corporate Communications & Branding, Admin & Facilities Management and Legal systems and practices
- Pragmatic and able to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online