The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Confidential Secretary (ECS)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Applicant must be a graduate and sound enough for this role.
- Applicant must be a qualified and experienced ECS with minimum of 4 years working with CEO in same capacity in a well established organization.
- Applicant must be extremely confidential in the handling of executive activities in CEO office.
- Applicant must be highly effective in speed typing and capable in the use of page maker, Corel draw, and all social media.
- Must be sound in health and prepared to work Monday to Saturday or as the case may be.
- Must be single and not above 35 years of age.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Yaba, Surulere, Bariga, Palmgroove, Iyana Oworo, Gbagada etc.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with formal application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Use the following Address for the applications:
- HR, Institute of Credit Administration, 213 Igbosere Street, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- If you do not meet the requirements stated below, do not apply: