De Tastee Group is a leading Quick Service Restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience:Quick Service Restaurant (Fast Food Services); Tastee Pot (Outdoor Catering); Tastee Event (Hall Rentals); Tastee2U (Food Delivery Service); and Bunma Bakery (Bread and Cake Production).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the GMD
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Group Managing Director
Department: GMD Directorate
Function: Human Resources
Job Family: GMD’s Office
Grade: Mid Management Level
Role Purpose Statement
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Group Managing Director and other Senior Executives.
- The aim is to ensure that these functions are carried out effectively and efficiently, in harmony and in accordance with applicable statutory regulations and company’s operational standards and policies.
- Key Interfaces Internal: Office of the Group Managing Director, Office of the Chief Operating Officer, Financial Services, and other business functions.
- Key Interfaces External: Hotels, Airlines, Personal Executive Staff, etc.
- Initiate daily touch base meeting whether in person or virtually to confirm the day’s priorities, clarify assignments, and resolve open issues.
- Ensure the office of the GMD is organized, on-time, and well prepared for whatever lies ahead.
- Help increase executive’s productivity by 20% by taking on assignments and projects.
- Meeting Preparation and Implementation:
- Research and filter information or pre-reads for the GMD.
- Flawless execution of pre-meeting, meeting proper, and post-meeting stages.
- Post meeting: holds a debrief with GMD to capture action items, follow-up items, and calendar dates.
- Allows adequate time between appointments when planning.
- Gathers necessary information related to appointment (contact information, venue, and other relevant information.)
- Looks at calendar from a holistic perspective for better planning.
- Office Communication:
- Writes clear, concise correspondence.
- Proofreads all material for errors, omission, and consistency.
- Adept at delivering difficult messages in a tactful manner.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Networks across the organization.
- Applies emotional intelligence by facilitating situations for a positive outcome.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- % of Number of breach on confidential executive movements recorded in the year
- Time taken to organise all business meetings and communicate to beneficiaries
- Percentage cost over run on expenses incurred by staff that go unreported within a quarter
- Timely processing of GMD’s requests and Directorate’s requests to the GMD.
Education, Experience & Technical Skills
- First Degree in any Social Science field.
- Master’s Degree or any equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Other Required Competencies:
- Document Management Database Administration Information Monitoring
- Analytical Thinking
- Interpersonal relationship
- Effective Communication and Skills
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation ability
- Design ability
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.