Fedeth Microfinance Bank economically empowers micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD / CEO
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist the Managing Director/CEO in areas as requested by the MD.
- Prepare and monitor reports to the MD.
- Follow up on MD’s action points and prepare regular reports to the MD.
- Organise and maintain the MD’s diary and make appointments on his behalf.
- Represent the MD at meetings as appropriate
- Attend to the MD’s guests when the MD is not available
- Carry out background research and present findings on matters of concern to the MD.
- Perform basic financial analysis of projects.
- Initiate projects for MD’s consideration.
- Co-ordinate interface between MD’s office and other departments.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the MD from time to time
- Handling correspondence directed to the executive director.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Document production, reports writing and presentations.
- Developing presentations and conducting research for the CEO on various areas.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system.
- Interfacing with executives, internal and external colleagues
- Organising meetings and documenting minutes of meetings when necessary.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of productivity tools such as the Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc. and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory requirements of the Finance industry in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability to work with data.
- Ability to work with a diversity of individuals especially senior and high-ranking personalities.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability required to identify issues and create action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality; meet deadlines and schedules; work with detailed information/data; work in multiple locations (by assignment); and multitask.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse situations and make appropriate decisions without immediate supervision.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
0 thoughts on “Executive Assistant to MD / CEO at Fedeth Microfinance Bank”
Am much interested sir/ma’ma