Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chief of Party
Job Opening ID: 523
Job Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- We seek an experienced executive assistant to the chief of party for an anticipated USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive administrative and logistical support to the MEL activity Chief of Party (COP).
- Actively manage and prioritize the Chief of Party’s complex schedule and email, responding to a high volume of requests and coordinating with MEL activity staff daily.
- Act as a liaison and manage communication between the Chief of Party other stakeholders; act as an extension to the Chief of Party when needed.
- Provide detailed briefings, research, and background documents for meetings, events, and trips.
- Stay up-to-date on MEL activity operations and technical tasks to support and report to the Chief of Party as needed.
- Process reimbursements, expense reports, and travel reports for the Chief of Party.
- Oversee special projects and assignments as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- Associate or vocational degree in administration or equivalent qualification. Bachelor’s degree in International Development or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in office administration and executive assistance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience anticipating the needs of a senior leader and planning time and materials appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Clear attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Moderate English oral and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years work Experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.