Trending: NASIMS Latest Portal Login 2021 for NPower Batch C enrolment | https://nasims.gov.ng/. The NASIMS Test Online Portal is now open for registration. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. | Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a group of company with different sectors in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Ref Code: EA/09/0321
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a group of company with different sectors in Nigeria is in need of an Executive Assistants to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include nasims managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external nasims communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Requirements and Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3-4 years work experience.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications nasims skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as subject of the email