Terawork – Our client, a leading Health and Wellness company is recruiting a competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: CEO
- The Ideal professional will be working directly from the office of the CEO to provide strategic support in the general executive running of the business, project management, and other tasks that have a direct effect on the success of the business.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Research accurate data and prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Application and project write-ups for grant and equity funding
- Prioritize inquiries and requests for company and leadership.
- Act as a liaison between the directors and internal or external clients.
- Assist in arranging, planning, and logistics of meetings and events.
- Organize travel and accommodation arrangements and itineraries for company functions.
- Record and take minutes during strategic meetings.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in executive and admin assistance in medical related field
- Reliability and Discretion
- Organization and ability to multitask effectively
- Problem-solving and attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Good research and writing skills.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online