The Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program is a training program designed for young engineering graduates in Nigeria who are interested in pursuing a career in the telecommunications industry. The program is aimed at developing technical and leadership skills in the participants, preparing them for future roles in the company.
The program usually lasts for 12 months and includes both classroom and on-the-job training. During this period, participants will work on various projects, collaborate with experienced engineers, and gain practical experience in different areas of the telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for the Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program, applicants must have a degree in engineering or a related field, excellent communication skills, and a passion for technology. They must also have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
The program usually opens for applications in the first quarter of the year, and interested applicants can visit the Ericsson Nigeria website or follow the company’s social media pages for updates on when the program will be open for applications.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be offered full-time employment with Ericsson Nigeria, where they will have the opportunity to continue to grow their skills and take on more responsibilities in the company.
Details About The Ericsson Engineering Graduates Program [year]
Job Title: Engineering Graduate
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will start in May 2023 and focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following Bachelor’s Degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
What We are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career.
- Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
- We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below to submit your application.
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program
To apply for the Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Ericsson Nigeria website: Go to https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers and navigate to the “Students and Recent Graduates” section.
- Search for available graduate programs: Look for available graduate programs that match your skills and qualifications. The Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program may be listed under the graduate programs available.
- Click on the program and read the job description: Click on the program and read the job description to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for the program.
- Click on “Apply”: After reading the job description, click on the “Apply” button to start your application.
- Create an account: If you don’t already have an Ericsson account, you will be prompted to create one. Follow the instructions to create an account.
- Fill in your personal details: Fill in your personal details, including your name, email address, phone number, and location.
- Upload your resume: Upload your resume, ensuring that it is up to date and highlights your relevant experience and qualifications.
- Complete the application form: Complete the application form by providing additional information about your education, work experience, and any other relevant information required.
- Submit your application: Review your application to ensure that all information provided is accurate and complete. Submit your application.
- Follow up: After submitting your application, you can follow up by contacting the Ericsson Nigeria recruitment team or checking your email for updates on the status of your application.
Note: The Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program is usually advertised in the first quarter of the year. Keep an eye on the Ericsson Nigeria website and social media pages for updates on when the program will be open for applications. Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for the program before applying. Also, ensure that you submit a well-written cover letter and resume that highlight your skills and experience as it relates to the program.