The Place is a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Procurement Analyst
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Carry out research on company’s products giving priority to the top 20
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Data management for all information regarding the procurement unit
- Evaluate market trends regarding our products
- Develop requirements and standards for products and the procurement unit
- Source supplier and purchase certain items.
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience relevant role.
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Ability to analyses and present information.
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain analysis
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills as well as time management skills to accomplish his/her responsibilities.
- Ability to survive in a dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.