The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level – Junior Architect
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Site reconnaissance for proposed new site
- Design and drawing conceptualization for new outlet, including equipment electrical ceiling layout.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors) for club and eatery
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- HND / BSc in Architecture or Environmental Design.
- Incumbent generally must be a fresh graduate and has 1 – 2 years of experience as an architect with at least one year of Architectural internship experience. Some field experience required.
- Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, demonstrated AUTOCAD, REVIT and Corel Draw competency is a MUST.
- Other software will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also come with portfolio of his previous project
- Candidate must be able to reside or commute to Lagos Island.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online