Vendease is a fast-moving consumer goods e-procurement platform for B2B clients in Nigeria, with a mission to ensure hotels & restaurants are free to focus on catering for their customers. We take the problem of food supply-availability and quality off restaurant owners, so that they can focus on serving their customers. As an online marketplace, we give restaurants the opportunity to buy everything they need remotely and seamlessly from anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Experience Level: Entry Level
- Manage accounting transactions
- Bank statement and balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Processing of client invoices
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Periodic reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- ICAN or ACCA certification is a plus
- 0 – 1 year Post-NYSC experience in the retail and/or e-commerce industry
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with SAGE
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables is a plus
- Available to resume immediately.
Why should you join us?
- Awesome work culture
- Competitive pay
- A chance to be part of a part of a winning team
- We are a group of intelligent Ants constantly challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry.
- Being part of us is an opportunity to be part of a success story, grow an outstanding career and work in a friendly-environment where you can be yourself and thrive in your chosen career.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.