CredPal is a financial technology company that provides innovative consumer credit solutions to help businesses & individuals meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-Level Account Manager
Location: Alagomeji, Yaba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for talented Entry Account Manager(s) to assist with educating customers on product values and understanding customers’ needs.
- The Account Manager’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls, assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
- You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
- Drive conversion, sales, and utilization of the company’s products and services.
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with customers based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate customer needs fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a customer advocate with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to the company’s products and services.
- Processing all customer requests accordingly.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Preferred Qualification & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Basic excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- A team player
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online