Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Supervisor
- Interaction with users for problem understanding, solution and implementation using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / programming skills.
- This role is also involved in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Research and Development.
- Customize and add new modules and documentations to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Fix problems within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Test, debug, design reports within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Provide support services of Microsoft Dynamics Navision Financials to users across our operation
- Conduct Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) training and prepare training manuals for new and existing employees
- Script and query design
- Business Intelligence (BI) implementation
- Research and Development in the area of Business Intelligence.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science / Management Information System (MIS) / Information Technology
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with 2.5 years in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2018 and Structured Query Language (SQL) server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Good functional process and technical skill in Microsoft Dynamics Navision, strong accounting background as well as experience in manufacturing company
- Database Skills: Structured Query Language (SQL) server and query writing; database maintenance
- Additional technical skills: Structured Query Language (SQL) server Reporting, Business Intelligent tools and Share point.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online