Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
>> Click here for Latest Access Bank Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March & Access Bank Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | 2021 Recruitment at Access Bank Plc
- Leads the program to develop Enterprise Architecture and align the business with IT.
- Maintain and govern the enterprise architecture (EA) across the organization.
- Define the EA process and architecture review process,
- Lead the integration of those processes with related business and IT processes.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Creation or evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program.
- Understand, advocate and support the enterprise’s IT strategies.
- Identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context.
- Analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
- Promote the EA process, outcomes and results to the organization, including the enterprise’s IT and business leaders.
- Creation of governing principles to guide EA decision making.
- Development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Undertake EA implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Consult with project teams to fit projects to enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Consult with infrastructure development project teams to fit infrastructure to architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
- Identify organizational requirements for the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to support the enterprise architecture.
- Documentation of all architecture design and analysis work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related numerate Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2 or more years of experience in any of the following IT disciplines; application development, systems integration & middleware, database management, and server administration.
- IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Skills / Competence:
- Familiarity with basic information management practices.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of EA
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online at https://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers