MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Technical Systems Support, Network
Job Identification: 1836
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Technical Systems Support
- Design, develop and maintain software systems
- Write software solutions that meet product requirements and improve the stability and security of solutions
- Responsible for the administration of In-House and Vendor supplied applications
- Investigate and resolve defects found in software solutions
- Support teammates with technical details required to complete their tasks and review code when requested
- Carry out technical testing of patches
- Setup and execute technical test plans for application changes, new deployment and upgrades
- Timely Data Provisioning, Accuracy and Management
- Design, implement and maintain ad-hoc reports using implemented systems
- Administration of user security and access levels
- Keep all application documentation always updated
- Monitor application performance and resolve any performance issues
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and periodic testing of disaster recovery plans ensuring business continuity for all critical applications
- Interface with third party companies to ensure appropriate and effective communications are in place for all stakeholders including ensuring escalation routes are clear and well managed.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers, achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Provide regular updates on request and other escalated issues to all the stake holders and produce regular management report
- Responsible for User Requirements analysis and implementation
- First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional experience with Blazor/ReactJS, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework & C#
- C# >= 3 years
- .NET Framework >= 3 years
- .NET Core 3.1 >= 2 years
- .NET 5 & 6 >= 2 years
- MVC >= 3 years
- Comfortable with Git source control
- Oracle PL/SQL Proficiency and relational databases
- Basic XML & UNIX
- Advance knowledge of IIS.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online