Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Officer (Local – within Nigeria)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Indirect reports to: Head of Human Resources
Reports To: Employee Relations / Performance Executive
- Employee Relations Officer supports to design, develop, implement, monitor, and measure performance and labour relations to obtain professional services.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or related field required.
- 3 years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent through training, talent acquisition, and other experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning labor relations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Thorough understanding of negotiation techniques.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution and compensation administration.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
Critical skill and success Factor:
- Attention to detail, systems oriented, organized, analytical
- Able to resolve conflicts and manage grievances.
- Good communication skills in English and sound ability to communicate effectively across all level.
- Self-motivated, honest, high integrity, courteous and helpful
- The ability to function well under pressure, prioritize matters and act on them accordingly
- The ability to function both independently and in a team, take initiative, shows commitment and is motivated to achieve tasks in the required time frame
- Able to work overtimes as and when role and responsibilities require it
- Manages time and resources well and demonstrates good organizational and leadership ability with strong negotiation, interpersonal and mediation skills with a positive attitude
- Needs to be culturally aware with good ethics, problem solving and strategic thinking competencies Continuously pursues to improve skills through on the job or external training.
- Understands the importance that parents play in our community, that education is the key proponent in the organization, and that we serve the students and parents.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online