Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Electronics & Instrumentation Maintenance Specialist
- Effectively provide quality maintenance service to production and other areas during the shift period to achieve business objectives.
- Carry out preventive and planned maintenance according to schedules
- Troubleshoot and repair instrumentation control system and telecommunication equipment
- Test and calibrate all measuring instruments
- Report and ensure prompt response to all breakdowns which may affect production to reduce downtime
- Service Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) solenoid valves
- Service and maintain Lehr burners
- Monitor decorating Lehr temperature
- Control Furnace and Feeder Firing system
- Repair and maintain all Individual Section (I.S) machines, electronics air/lubricating control systems
- Trouble shoot and maintain Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) processes
- Record shift activities in the logbook.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any other related field.
- 1 – 3 years working experience in similar position
- Ability to critically analyse electronic, instrumentation and telecommunication faults and proffer solutions
- Ability to read and interpret as well as modify circuits
- Use of Microsoft offices – MS Excel, MS Words and Power Point
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online