Electronic Document Control Officer at Lonadek Nigeria Limited. Lonadek – Our client, an Oil & Gas Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic Document Control Officer
- Can you wear the shoes? Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for an Electronic Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
- He or she will be involved in typing proposals/contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
- Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures by maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Train employees on how to use and access the documents.
- Create systems to manage company documents.
- Conduct company audits to ensure documents are being followed.
- Work with auditors to maintain ISO status.
- Ensure that all documents are up to date
- Develop procedures so that they are standardized.
- Communicate and collaborate with project managers.
- Follow company procedures.
- BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labour and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Considerable experience in managing quality documentation functions in a ISO certified environment and in-depth knowledge of quality management operations will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and proficiency in leading teams across fast-paced work settings is required.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online