Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician- Goldenpasta/Snacks
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated systems and high precision equipment.
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines with minimum time required
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and replace faulty electrical components of machine such as frequency Drives, motors, Programable Logic Controllers, etc.
- Document and analyze test result such as infra-red thermometer readings
- Carry out preventive and other maintenance activities on packaging machines.
The Person Must
- Be able to read and interpret flow diagram
- Possess good electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skill.
- Have basic computer skill.
- Be able to work independently.
- National Diploma (ND) in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- At least 3 years related experience in related industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online