Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc have affects the lives of Nigerians both domestically and internationally. With world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles, we want to become a leading food company in Africa by offering consumers high-quality, reasonably priced products in the most practical methods. In Nigeria, consumers and confectioners still favor and are most familiar with the company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, among other brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Supervises and coordinate all Plant maintenance tasks (Electrical), plan resource in conjunction with the Plant Maintenance Manager/Services Manager and in alignment with production requirement at the right time, quality and cost, in order to maintain asset reliability and continuously improve the overall plant performance in adherence to legal and statutory maintenance activities.
- Ensure the maintenance management of all Power assets by leading and supervising electrical maintenance team activities and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Collaborate with the Plant Maintenance/Services in managing Power generation assets and facility, spare parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and managing the department budget.
- Drive the maintenance and reliability initiative focused on preventive & predictive maintenance of all assets.
- Establish, maintain, and manage maintenance procedures for power equipment and labor cost to optimize cost efficiencies in production.
- Establish and maintain Plant Safety, Food Safety, and Quality Systems.
- Provide on-the-job training and continuous development for the electrical maintenance team.
- BSc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- MSC. in Electrical Engineering, professional certification in NSE or COREN is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance experience in the similar industries.
- Industry best practices and maintenance principles.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent managerial abilities and can motivate team’s performance.
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent technical background and knowledge.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online