SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / HVAC Preparation Engineer M/F
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Contribute to the building of Methods and Support activities within the Maintenance entity.
- Develop methods performance to improve Maintenance and/or Inspection activities performed on the FPSO
- Monitor maintenance entity activities, evaluate performances, and propose improvements and optimization.
- Contribute to Maintenance works follow-up, equipment condition analysis, etc., to maintain and optimise equipment operations and performance.
- Challenge and review the existing maintenance plans in terms of operations, periodicity, estimated hours (workload balancing), procedures and spare parts requirement, make recommendations for optimization and improve the database as necessary.
- Monitor the use of CMIMS by all entities and perform/advise regular system housekeeping actions to maintain it updated.
- Ensure all Equipment and Spare parts documentation is updated (paper/electronic documentation and CMMS database).
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance operations scheduled on Facilities are executed as planned, ensuring that all necessary spare parts and materials are available as and when required,
- Regularly review activity backlogs and contribute actively to eliminate them by assisting in identifying Work Orders to be closed and/or jobs to be performed or re-scheduled.
- Assist with the preparation of Maintenance Entity Short to Long term Plans (5WLA, 4MLA, 2YLA Plans)
- Provide support and assistance of whatever nature to the Maintenance department, as much as required and feasible, to follow up on maintenance activities.
- Participate with the Maintenance entity, Contractors and other operations Staff to prepare the maintenance and inspection activities to be carried out during major planned shutdowns.
- Ensures feedback from the site after vendor intervention and proposes some installation improvements.
- Proposes and justifies recommendations for the improvement of equipment availability, efficiency or maintainability and works in good collaboration with other entities to execute desired modifications.
- Education: B.Sc / BEng
- Professional experience: Minimum5 years in the Oil & Gas industry, especially in Maintenance and Inspection position
- Good knowledge of planning tools and of SAP-based CMMS tools
- Skills required: Good presentation and communication skills
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
- Leadership, reliability and work confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful conditions
- Experience in CMMS
- Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online