HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a prestigious TV station based in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Electrical Engineer to the broadcast is charged with the overall direction and coordination of installation and repair of all electrical equipment’s. The incumbent will be responsible for all corrective and preventive maintenance for all electrical equipment’s.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a media organization.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Abuja@HRLeverageafrica.com using ”Electrical engineer” as the subject of the mail.