Trending: NASIMS Latest Portal Login 2021 for NPower Batch C enrolment | https://nasims.gov.ng/. The NASIMS Test Online Portal is now open for registration. The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development. | Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Construction company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Ref Code: ELECT/03/0321
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a Construction company based in Abuja is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help them advance their electrical products, systems, and applications.
- On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues. You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
- Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering; Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as an electrical engineer
- Minimum 5 years Engineers
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation nasims software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Designing and improving electrical products and system.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
N80,000 – N300,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as subject of the email.