Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EGINA Emergency Response Team Leader (Deep Offshore) / EGINA Intervention Team Leader
National: Nigerians and Expatriates
Status of Service Performance: Rotational
- Leader of the intervention team in case of emergency/incident
- Responsible to organize and perform weekly trainings for the intervention team on specific scenarios
- Participate in any drills, exercises, meetings necessary for the performance on board.
- Create and update the necessary procedures for the performance of the job.
- Check that all Safety equipment is in conformity with standards and regulations
- Verify condition of emergency facilities, perform regular checks and report to Maintenance
- Schedule and perform inspections of life-saving equipment, and verify quality of maintenance interventions (corrective, conditional or preventive)
- Respond to any request dealing with FPSO safety equipment
- Make sure medical and first aid materials and equipment are available on the sites, in liaison with the medical services
- Propose the spare parts needed for maintenance of safety equipment including the recommended level of stock
- Take part in investigations and analyses on incidents, accidents and anomalies
- Suggest improvements and request modifications in a proactive manner
- Reporting/status and indicators to Site management for corrective action.
- Ensure that the Company’s HSE regulations are implemented (especially procedures related to work permits)
- Ensure that approved operating procedures and standard industry practice are applied during performance of
- Maintenance operations on life-saving appliances and systems.
- Higher Degree of Education (Technician level)
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years in the Oil & Gas Industry in Safety, firefighting and rescue
- Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Good English level (written, spoken).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.