The Jamb online efacility web portal 2021 caps opens for utme and direct entry candidates. Jamb latest e facility portal 2021 is available. Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is focused on providing first-class tailor-made solutions in Digital platforms development, Content management, and Digital transformation across all Jamb sectors.
They are building a world-class team and are looking for a multi-talented self-starter with ambition and an undeniable hunger for progress that will help growthe organization’s product and Jamb commercial partnerships worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position holder must be a strategic and critical thinker with proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
- The position requires prior experience with leading teams focused on Jamb business growth and customer acquisition.
- Researching and understanding of competitor landscape and digital ecosystem.
- Identify, develop and implement winning business strategies and initiatives to drive business uptake and user adoption for the organization’s digital services.
- Increasing the value of current customers as well as finding and developing new markets.
- Close collaboration with other internal team/s to improve overall service delivery, as well as partner experience.
- Developing growth-oriented goals for the development team and evaluating Jamb department goals on a quarterly basis.
- Enforcing company policies consistently and fairly.
- Overseeing of Jamb department budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 8-10 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and Jamb multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle Jamb uncertainty.
- Critical thinker with strong management skills.
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret commercial opportunities.
- Comfortable working with product, design and engineering teams while also being skilled at communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Well organized and dedicated with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good team player, adapt well to change, and always have a positive Jamb attitude.
- High emotional intelligence, with strong interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.