Apply for Ecobank Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (Subsidiary – eProcess Nigeria) – https://ecobank.com/. This Ecobank (eProcess Nigeria Subsidiary) Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / 2021 is Available via eProcess Nigeria Career email Portal. eProcess Nigeria (EPN) is the FINTECH subsidiary of the Ecobank Group – that handles software development and business process automation for its 33 African countries and 3 Representative Offices (Paris, London & Johannesburg).
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (eProcess Nigeria (EPN)/Ecobank)
- EPN currently has numerous projects across the Pan-African space and require the services of five (5) Senior Software Engineers only.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. He/She will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. He/She should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. He/she must be open to flexi-work arrangements (also work from home) in a very cordial ‘no-suit-no-tie’ environment and willing to travel when required. [Junior Software Engineers need not apply, please.]
Job Context & Responsibilities
- Get involved at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functional team.
- Be instrumental in driving the architecture and design of the software products being developed by the team.
- Mentor Junior and Mid-level Engineers
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Control the integrity of understanding the solution by all team members and other stakeholders, maintaining the specifications up to date, tracking compliance with common programming standards.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture demonstrable experience developing software in a SOA paradigm.
- Designing and/or implementing public facing REST APIs.
- Experienced in working with code repositories (e.g. GitLab, SVN), bug tracking tools, application portfolio management tool (e.g. Jira, Confluence).s.
- Experience with the following is highly desirable: JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS, memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Oracle Middleware component, Linux, MySQL.
- Application/ Systems design and Interface design
- Good understanding of workflow system, Oracle Banking Platform (OBDX, Flexcube) and digital technology.
- Adequate knowledge of web technologies, methodologies and design patterns.
- Adequate knowledge of Java, web components, SQL and other database languages, NoSQL, structured and unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of governing security standards.
- Good knowledge of Container technology, Microservice development and DevOps CI/CD techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC; also data structure and algorithm.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (preferences for Computer Sciences and/or other Engineering fields).
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object oriented design and database design.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work. Also able to collaborate with support teams (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Quality Assurance).
- Adequate knowledge of Java, .Net, web components, SQL and other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL, AI, IT Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of digital banking business models, architectures and solutions, Mobile, Cloud and AI will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Ecobank Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (eProcess Nigeria Subsidiary)
Eligible and interested candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com