Kuda is an app-based, full-service digital bank with a goal is to serve as the go-to bank for all members of the African diaspora, whether they reside on the African continent or elsewhere in the world. Kuda excels at assisting users with budgeting, frugal spending, and increased savings. It is free of obscene banking fees. We completed a Series A investment round in February 2021, headed by some of the world’s most astute venture capital investors, and raised the largest seed amount ever seen in Africa. Kuda is quickly emerging as the top “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in Lagos, Cape Town, London (our HQ), and other cities throughout the continent opening in 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Learning Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- This individual would be a hands on team member responsible for integrating learning contents electronically with the use of variety of authoring tools. The individual is the one who would be responsible for Kuda’s instructional design specifications.
- She/he is a semi-technical mostly visual resource that helps bring learning narratives to life.
- She/he will lead the design, implementation, management and operational performance of the LMS system, facilitate the creation of high quality e-learning courses and the development of an online learning strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of the LMS including relevant integration with existing systems and/or processes.
- Develop communication/engagement strategy to support the usage of learning platforms.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Create innovative and interactive e-Learning content as required by the business.
- Ensure proper deployment of and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS.
- Design and manage the LMS interface for all users and to ensure user-friendliness of the LMS.
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Create user logins as needed, assign user permissions, create and manage user structures including the creation of user groups and learning cohorts.
- Manage and track course enrolment, course revisions and history. Also ensure there are online assessments and evaluations for courses on the LMS where applicable.
- Work with the Technology team and the implementation partner to manage (update and upgrade) the LMS, and also constantly review and monitor system performance.
- Develop and update standardised tools and reports for ongoing access to learning information; generate standard and custom reports, analyse reporting data and recommend strategic direction to the L&D Officer.
- Provide blended learning solutions for employees.
- Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate and up to standard.
- Conduct regular research and liaise with professionals across various industries to ensure best practices for Learning and Development through the LMS are practiced in the organisation.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in delivering Online Learning & Learning Management System functions or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- Membership of a professional body – CIPM, CIPD, NITAD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage.
- Basic experience of using a range of psychometric instruments for development purposes and coaching qualification, is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with senior managers on a range of HR development activities.
- Practical experience of turning strategic thinking into practical deliverables.
- Basic Project Management knowledge and hands on experience.
- Organisation, follow up, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills in rapid authoring tools such as Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of storyboarding, content design, digitalisation and authoring tools.
- In-depth knowledge of SCORM technologies.
- Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for adults.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaising with top and senior management, employees and other key stakeholders.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online