Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Work Experience: minimum of 2 years as a driver in a corporate organization.
- Must have experience working as a professional driver
- Valid driver’s licence
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledgeable in road networks and routes in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.