Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services is currently seeking to engage the services of a qualified canddiate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- The Successful candidate is expected to converse professionally with clients, educate them about the Company’s products and services, while providing guidance for best decision making. The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for managing the relationship in terms of operational updates between the Company’s Operations and Clients.
- Oversee cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by clients
- Maintain a complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Ensure credible relationships are established with clients at appropriate levels through courteous, proactive service delivery, customer satisfaction, and the skillful application of specialist knowledge
- Ensure client issues are handled throughout the job implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
- Read instruction from PO to have a clear understanding on the nature of job.
- Advise suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement
- Ensure pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
- Submit FECD documents using client’s checklist
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Manage the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact
- Ensure that there is high credibility with strategic clients, through reliability and value contributed to their business
- Monitor team performance and report on their KPI’s
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and to tailor communication to different personalities and communication style
- Ability to build strategy and plans to handle all types of requests and critical issues
- Ability to persuade clients without using manipulation
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to insight-fully engage clients
- Ability to interact with clients and maintain long lasting relationships and give the highest satisfaction
- Ability to express a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to constantly motivate team
- Possess keenness to understand the Company’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Executive or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
Salary expectations are from N100,000.00 – N 150,000.00 / Month
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online