Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
1. Job Title: Test Administrator
Working days/hours(s): Monday-Friday, 8 a.m-5pm.
- We are seeking to recruit a Test Administrator.
- The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Dragnet in test centres around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams.
- If you are seeking a rewarding career with opportunity to advance, becoming a Dragnet Test Center Administrator can set you on that path. Dragnet lives its values. We are a performance-based company that continually invests in our employees.
- The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
- Represent Dragnet’s vision, mission and values
- Inspire others to succeed
- Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
- Permit only eligible candidates
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Administer and proctor tests
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Dragnet capacity requirements.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in any discipline
- A Female is preferred due to gender balance
- One-year customer service-related experience required
- Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
- Ability to learn and apply operational and maintenance instructions, and other job documents
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs
- Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
- Ability to enroll and pass a background check for administering federal government client exams.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
2. Content Specialist
- Dragnet is seeking to engage a qualified Content Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Company’s online’s presence to drive sales on different social media and e-commerce platforms.
- The individual’s duties would comprise of developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital/traditional marketing campaigns across all digital/traditional channels.
- Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic individual who is creative, interactive, passionate and social media savvy.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Create an online advertising budget plan for every month. This budget should include social media advertising budget (e.g. Instagram ads, Facebook ads etc.) and website advertising budget (e.g. Google ads, Ad words etc.)
- Creating specifications and appropriate for the brand’s designated audience.
- Work collaboratively with the Heads of departments to develop editorial strategy, so content is consistent and compelling across digital streams.
- Execute the online brand strategy (SEM/SEO strategies) for the website to increase website visit.
- Manage all login details and passwords.
- Adhere strictly to all online marketing processes, policies, procedures and checklist.
- Respond to customer emails, enquiry and complaints.
- Receive and provide feedback from and to customers.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly analytics report.
- Design online analytics in an info graphics format
- Monitor trends in social media.
- Manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- BSc. in Mass Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations
- Knowledge of Brand Management and Content Development.
- Proven experience of social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to pay attention to fine details
- Ability to convey ideas in writing.
- Ability to maintain a consistent voice when writing on behalf of the company.
- Ability to speak eloquently and fluently with courtesy and caution.
- Ability to spot, understands, and set trends.
- Ability to develop the right and engaging content
- Ability to develop and maintain interaction with clients.
- Understands how to engage audience on different Social media platform (Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- Ability to exhibit high emotional intelligence
- Ability to perform search engine optimization and marketing
- Ability to understand how to utilize social advertising
- Ability to develop the right and engaging content.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply