ZETA Technologies Nigeria Limited – We are a medium-sized engineering company providing services to the process industries with most of our clients from the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
- Scan in documents as required.
- Ensure documents to be issued are properly formatted per company style/character.
- Issue and distribute controlled copies of information.
- Ensure all documents are up to date (soft and hard copies).
- Assist with administration, as necessary.
- OND (Upper credit) or equivalent with minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong database and communication skills.
- Experience with document control packages would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-discipline, and phone etiquette.
- Sound MS Office skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organize work schedule.
- Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm; Monday to Friday (1 hour break)
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.