International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Team Lead
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- The primary function of this position is to drive a consistent Customer service experience by ensuring superior in-trade execution of the Distribution lever while executing our competition strategy responsibly.
- Grow profitability by exploiting delivery mode opportunities.
- Ensure DPO Delivery Pillar and Good Operating Practices are adhered to.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Implement DPO management routines Operational work diagnosis (OWD) done to check compliance to all SOP’s and standards
- Dedicated work area 5’s inspection / audit, visual boards updated with 5’s scores and gaps
- OWD’s done for Quality, truck departure, truck arrival and truck delivery process at POC Track Customer delivery performance (CDP) reasons & action plans developed and implemented
- Driver feedback analysis done, and feedback given to drivers
- Relevant customer service training conducted for delivery team
- Refusals tracked, analyzed and action plans created and implemented
- OWD’s done for Quality, truck departure, truck arrival and truck delivery process at POC
- Transport labor productivity – GOPS completed, and action plans developed
- Delivery process standardized and SOP’s implemented
- Plan vs actual km analyzed, action plans developed and implemented
- Maintain open communication channels with CIC and Centralized Planning
- Track and adhere to SLA with stakeholders to leverage appropriate relationships
- Minimum of B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Traits & Competences Required:
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Strives for customer service excellence
- Demonstrates reliability
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Verbal ability and communication skills
- Excellent self-management and planning skills
- Strong achievement orientation
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Excellent coaching capability
- Strives for continuous improvement.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date above.