Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have good verbal and communication
- Must be tech savvy and have an Andriod phone
- Mustl be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery.
- Sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ensuring customers make payment for COD shipments before leaving.
- Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
- Ensure delivery targets are met
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualifications with 1 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.