Synapse Services is the largest provider of Private Mental Healthcare services in West Africa. It is a member of the Intersect Consortium. The largest consortium of mental health-related organizations in West Africa.
We provide patient-centered care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of local and internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey, not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Abuja (FCT)
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that the assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of goods and
- Report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned
- Must properly lock motorcycles when there is a need to leave them unattended.
- Responsible for internal and external goods and items distribution.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Sign for the package upon collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
Requirement and Experience
- A High School Certification, OND or NCE qualification
- At least 2 years experience as a Dispatch Rider
- Must possess a valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively and professionally
- Be hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent Communicator; Attention to details
- Time management; Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.