Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum of FSLC, OND or HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience.
- Must be Familiar with Lagos routes
- Candidate must be able to read and write
- Must be able to use Google Maps effectively
- Must be familiar with Lagos routes.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.