Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
click here to see all positions from this organization
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must have a valid rider’s permit
- Must have good knowledge of road networks and routes in Lagos.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.