Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Discipline Inspector I & E 1 (National)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Requirements / Experience
- Should be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- A college degree in a related field is preferred.
- Technical qualification / certification in E&I discipline is an advantage.
- Must have not less than 15 years+ recent experience in E&I Quality Inspection related to fabrication, hook-up, commissioning and start-up of process plants and pipelines, onshore or offshore.
- Should have 25 years+ in Site Construction role ( Such as Electrician, Instrument Technician, E&I Foreman, E&I Field Engineer) related to Offshore topsides is preffered and must be within the last five years.
- Industry Knowledge of E&I Codes and Standards and ability to read P&IDs, PFDs, Single Line Diagrams, Loop Diagrams etc is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software such Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Should be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.