The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Directorate Officer
- Project management certification
- Other relevant professional qualifications
- Ability to use initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Project Planning and Management skills
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget and cost management
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
Application Closing Date