Avarun Consulting Limited – Our client is a new airline in Nigeria that can perform in scheduled Commercial Air Transportation services with the highest degree of safety in accordance with the extant Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations and Guidelines. The Airline plans to begin operations with the Bombardier Dash 8 (Q-400).
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Director of Flight Operations
Location: Nigeria (Any Airport/Aerodrome in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
In accordance with Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations Part 22.214.171.124 & IS 126.96.36.199, the minimum initial qualifications are:
- Hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and;
- 3 years experience as Pilot in Command (PIC) in commercial air transport operations on Large or Small aircraft.
Notwithstanding the minimum Regulatory Requirements, the following will be considered as added advantages to interested candidates:
- Broad knowledge of Aviation and Organizational activities and procedures.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Broad Industry Experience.
As required by Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations the individuals who serve in the positions must:
- Be qualified through training experience, and expertise
- Discharge their duties to meet applicable legal requirements and maintain safe operations and;
- To the extent of their responsibilities have a full understanding of Aviation Safety Standards and Sate Operating practices and the Nigeria Civil Aviation Regulations.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.