The mission of General Electric (GE) is to enhance the society by tackling the most urgent problems. By combining excellent engineering with cutting-edge software and analytics, GE helps to increase productivity, dependability, and safety around the globe. The highest level of honesty and enthusiasm is used by GE workers in their work to fulfil the company’s mission and meet the needs of our customers. They are committed, diversified, and dispersed over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Global Installation Initiatives
Location: Rivers (Remote)
Level: Senior Level
Relocation Assistance Provided: No.
Job Description Summary
- As a Director, Global Installation Initiatives, you will be responsible for the technical processes, financial performance, and continuous improvement of Customer Site Readiness processes and Project Management Support for Installation globally across GE Healthcare.
- You will own the relationship with service, project management, and engineering teams.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator.
- Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting the strategy to drive continuous improvement of site preparation requirements & support systems that govern Pre-order-consults, Site Preparation, Site Construction, Equipment Installation, and Product Design feedback.
- Driving operations, technology and process development teams towards execution of customer site preparation and equipment installation business goals using Six Sigma, Lean, and Brilliant manufacturing methodology.
- Drive a culture that ensures outstanding compliance and adherence to product quality and technical instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in logistics, install project management, or supply chain management.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and applying to install tools and methods that enable process change.
- Proven business/financial acumen, including demonstrate experience motivating, influencing, solving complex problems, and driving change at all levels of the organization.
- Proven change leader with demonstrated experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of time.
- Experience with Project Management tools.
- LEAN or Six Sigma training.
- Field Operations experience.
- Track record of executing multi-business, global strategic initiatives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online