Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dimensional Control Inspector 1
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- A Technical Degree or Trade Based Qualification is required.
- 15 to 20 years experience in projects execution.
- Must be capable of operating precision instruments such as Total-Station, Theodolite, Dumpy Level, Spirit Level etc.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be knowledgeable in reading Structural, Piping, E & I and other related Drawings and Schematics.
- Should be knowledgeable in Industry Codes and Standards related to Structural , Process Piping and Pipelines.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc)
- Should be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Hands on experience with Dimensional Control preferred.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates with experience working with IOCs (specifically ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, Total etc) need to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.