Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- The role holder must be an individual who is passionate about integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, managing digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
- The individual should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch-points, steer the organization’s digital narrative and drive highly effective digital campaigns and mapping out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- The role holder will be responsible for overseeing company’s digital media efforts, including websites and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- The individual will also be charged with the responsibility of creating and curating shareable content; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; maintaining brand consistency across platforms.
- Responsible for the broad digital media management function.
- Development and implementation of digital media marketing plan and goals.
- Development of brand awareness and sustain online reputation.
- Content management to drive digital media engagements, grow followership, and conversion rate for company products and services.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Website content and traffic management.
- Promote content through digital/social advertising.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Measure & analyze performance to establish ROI.
- Manage other digital media touch-points.
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times, to project a positive image of the business.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines such as Mass Communication or Business Administration.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- MSc, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of content creation on social media and the internet.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new technological opportunities to optimize content and online engagement.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Possess good content writing skills
- Conversant with the latest digital marketing trends
- Good knowledge of digital marketing for the financial services industry
- Ability to prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Good knowledge of reporting, business strategy and planning.
- Able to create appealing designs for social media posts, print, and digital marketing.
- Able to work comfortably with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffect, InDesign, and Canva.
- Able to work comfortably with Microsoft Office tools like PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online