Riverside Schools, which launched in 2017, also had six students at the beginning. Today, the schools have developed into household names and the first stop for parents looking to provide their children with a rich academic experience. Children enrolled in the elementary school range in age from 3 months to 10 years (crache through 6th grade). While 10 or 11 years old is the entry age for colleges, there are now more than 300 kids and students enrolled in both schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager / Admissions Officer
Location: Isheri, OPIC – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the business’ growth objectives as it pertains to revenue growth, sales goals and marketing campaigns.
- The BDM will work with the Executive Leadership Team to actualize its business objectives, increase profitability and keep the business competitive.
Other key functions are to:
- Lead the organization-wide sales and marketing function
- Act as the Admissions’ Officer ensuring a seamless admission process
- Manage the front office.
- Manage client relationship and identify new frontiers for attracting new clients.
- Manage the brand on and off-line
- Manage the Alumni community
- Track customer satisfaction and engagement through regular surveys and feedback systems
- Meet with potential business partners and stakeholders to advance the organization’s business objectives
- Run outbound campaigns like email marketing, phone calls and flier sharing campaigns to create sales opportunities
- Social media management tracking engagement metrics and responding to enquires
- Develop and present proposals to prospective partners for projects to further business objectives
- Deliver excellent customer service to existing and prospective clients
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
- 5 – 10 years in a Business Development role
- Self-driven and goal oriented
- Persuasion, collaborative and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the organizations products, position and competition to strengthen its competitive position
- Strong customer service competencies
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Social media management prowess and some knowledge of tools like Canva, etc
- Basic Video-Editing skills
- Ability to track audience engagement metrics online
- Vendor management
- Strong business focus and proven experience in growing brands
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and in making presentations
- Strong people skills
- Ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve with parents
- Ability to create and run adverts in publications, online, etc
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.