PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) – is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive – Healthcare
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence and respond to enquiries.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success and troubleshoot factors mitigating against target deliverables
- Ensure that the company’s brand identity and message is consistent.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, infographics and a wide range of content via on online sites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for viral following and engagement.
- Manage organization’s website, landing pages and blogs.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. (Solid experience building active followership on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Tiktok preferred).
- Use analytics to study patterns and leverage study results to fulfil customer requirements.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Fix error in online content, arrange webinars, webcasts and other digital experiences.
- Develop periodic surveys to customers to identify customer satisfaction levels and ways to improve.
- Profile and retarget current and potential customers.
- Strategically improve and leverage on digital platforms that clients have found more convenient interacting with.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in Digital Marketing in a Digital Agency.
- Excellent working knowledge of building following and engagement via organic content promotion.
- Experience working with sales team and supplying them with market intelligence that can lead to a sales call.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email campaigns, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate action.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience using data from Questionnaires and Survey to determine customer behavior.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and providing immediate response.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.