Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an Ecommerce and Logistics company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below. see Akwa Ibom State Teachers openings
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (Ecommerce & Logistics)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responding for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers opportunities still ongoing