Owens and Xley – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channels Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create content pillars to help with building an overall strategy.
- Work with the marketing manager to create marketing strategies for the brand.
- Curate trendy and relatable content.
- Work with the marketing manager to create content calendars.
- Plan and coordinate photoshoots, take pictures of people/outfits and edit them.
- Create and edit video content on digital channels e.g. reels, Instagram stories, etc.
- Prepare monthly newsletters, broadcast messages and create content for email marketing.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and run ads.
- Coordinate online advertising, regularly review and amend keywords to optimize performance.
- Manage the company website and track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports to be reviewed by the marketing manager.
- Respond to inquiries and orders across company-approved platforms.
- Upload images and videos on all social media platforms.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in online marketing.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years work experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources and budgets
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate is Google Analytics certified
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using “Digital Officer” as the subject of the email.