Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Diesel Tanker Driver
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Diesel Tanker Driver who will be responsible for operating the Diesel tanker in a safe and effective manner and accurate dispensing of diesel to all equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the diesel tanker in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of the diesel tanker.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on diesel tanker and clean, lubricate and refill the diesel tanker as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure diesel tanker is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of diesel tanker.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Ensure accurate booking of diesel dispensed and equipment in the record book.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- A Trade test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of truck driving.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online