Iron Products Industries – A leading steel structures manufacturing firm with over 50 years in Nigeria is currently recruiting for the role of:
Job Title: Design Draftsman
- Project Costing.
- Creating blueprints using special computer software (AutoCAD), and willing to learn other designing software.
- Converting sketches and verbal information to drawings.
- Producing workshop drawings based on the consultants, given information.
- Explaining/interpreting drawings to the workshop manager and workshop supervisors.
- Taking site measurements during the course of a project.
- Conducting supervision, at intervals, as project proceeds from the technical department to the workshop and finally, to site.
- Proposing secondary materials to be used on a project.
- Representing the company at project meetings during the construction stage of every project.
- Valuing the weight (in Kilogram or Tons), of a project.
- Production of material list.
- Kick starting project production process.
- B.Tech or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- 5 -7 years post-graduation working experience. Experience in similar industry is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical works of press machines, cutting machines, bending machines, welding machines and so on.
- Dynamic and excellent knowledge of electrical wiring system.
- Knowledge in MS OFFICE and computer skills.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to details.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Design Draftsman”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.