Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Electrical Engineer – Cement Industry, DCP
Job ID: GbokoElectrical001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Reports To: AGM (Electrical)
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Supervisors, Electricians
- Prepare work order and ensure implementation base on condition monitoring report.
- Prepare equipment maintenance / performance reports on monthly basis.
- Prepare and monitor planned maintenance for equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection and condition monitoring of plant and electrical equipment.
- Strategic maintenance planning and coordination.
- Ensuring reliability of plant equipment.
- Carrying out root cause analysis of failures.
- Monitoring and maintaining minimum material stock level, purchase requisitions and quality inspection of inbound spares.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering in the relevant discipline + 6 yrs experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online