Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, ICT
- The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for planning, executing and managing the board’s ICT projects.
- The role involves the careful execution of the board’s ICT road map which includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Deputy Director will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent education and/or work experience.
- At least six (6) years post-qualification cognate experience in project management or software development capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Strong familiarity with development environments and tools.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions, such as Document Management, CRMs, Business Web Technology etc.
- Verifiable projects executed in similar domains.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online